posted Mar 6, 2012, 3:12 PM by Mark Holland
updated Mar 22, 2016, 4:58 PM
This is now outdated
Albuquerque, New Mexico Special Alert: Healthy People Company Has Been Selling Dangerous Drugs Labelled as Supplements
It turns out that Healthy People Company's products aren't healthy at all. They're dangerous. FDA just announced that the following products from Healthy People Company contain undeclared drug ingredients
- Mince Belle Dietary Supplement (30 Capsules) Lots HPCMB/10-026, HPCMB/10-027, HPCMB/10-029, HPCMB/10-020, HPCMB/10-021; UPC7503013203305
- PERFECT Men Dietary Supplement (30 Capsules) Lots HPCPM/002; UPC7503013203190
- EVERLAX Dietary Supplement (30 Capsules) Lots HPCEX/074, HPCEX/076, HPCEX/072; UPC7503013203046
- EVER Slim Dietary Supplement (30 Capsules) Lots HPCES-079, HPCES-070, HPCES-071; UPC7503013203053
- Herbal Drink Acai-man Mangosteen Dietary Supplement (16.6 fl oz) Lots HPJAC/004 : UPC7503013203015
- EVER SLIM Shake Mix Dietary Supplement Strawberry (17.6 oz) Lots HPESSF/168: UPC7503013203084
- EVER SLIM Shake Mix Dietary Supplement Chocolate (17.6 oz) Lots HPESSC/061: UPC7503013203077
This is of Special Concern to People in Albuquerque and Santa Few New Mexico
Healthy People Company products have become a very popular multi-level products among Spanish-speaking people in our area and over the past several months a number of patients have asked me if I had heard about "Healthy People" brand products. They indicated to me that these products are being sold and consumed frequently by people in the Spanish-Speaking communities in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Stop Taking Products Made by Healthy People Company.
All of the products indicated above are under recall and if you have such products, DO NOT INGEST THEM. They contain dangerous undeclared drugs.